We will be updating your GIS application soon. Along with this will come some exciting changes for our users!
Before getting into the fun stuff, one important detail to make note of is that iOS 8 is no longer supported, and you will need iOS 9 or greater. iOS 10 is recommended.
New features in this release:
- Real-time, map-based collaboration tools
- Better markup editing and interaction
- The results list now supports grouping of results by layer
- Improved feature highlighting and push-pin interactions between the results and list map
- Easily add or remove from existing results using identify tools
- Significantly improved styling and coloring of markups!
- Filter the layer list and legend to find layers of interest
- Build, save and run more sophisticated queries, including ‘OR’ operations with nesting
- Dynamically reorder layers within the viewer
- Export to CSV and Excel operations now include related data link data
- Enhanced feedback/notification system to prompt actions
Look for something in the next few weeks as we wrap up the testing phase and move to release!