With the new year underfoot, we’ve all had a chance to address our new years resolutions – whether it’s walking more on the treadmill, going to bed at a more reasonable time, or eating increased quantities of cheese (because life is short and nobody wants to eat less cheese).
What we haven’t addressed yet is what to expect for your GIS application in Q1 2017. Below is a list of features we expect to get to you by the end of 2017’s first quarter.
- Ability to let you re-order how you see layers
- Better drawing and markup tools
- Group large results lists (from identifying) by layer
- Add/remove results list items using the map
- Better highlighting to help you see results in the map
- Better querying and filtering (use AND and OR)
- Better navigation of layer lists for those of you with lots of layers
- Better collaboration on projects*
*Project collaboration improvements are in the works, but may be pushed back a quarter depending on stability.