Want your residents to be jumping for joy? Public access allows you to expand and extend the value of your GIS to more than just your staff; giving citizens access to the wealth of information stored in your GIS.
A typical setup for public access includes the following features:
- Layer list with active layers (confidential layers can be hidden from the public)
- Parcel searches by PIN and Address
- Print template for 8-1/2″x11″ and 11″x17″ in portrait and landscape orientation
- Select tools (Point, Freehand, Line, Polygon and Rectangle Identify)
- Mark-up tools
- Export map images
- Filter layer features
- Measure distances and areas
- Link to Google maps street view for selected area
- Simple Query Tools
When implemented, public access lets users view as much (or as little) data as you see fit – without need for an account or login. Whether your citizens are looking to explore their local infrastructure or look up parcel boundaries, we can tailor a solution to fit your needs.