This past weekend we upgraded our Silverlight and HTML5 Viewers to a new version of the software. If you experience any issues getting into your application try clearing your cache first.
For Internet Explorer users:
The procedure for clearing cache in Internet Explorer is as follows:
- Close all Internet Explorer Tabs and Windows leaving only one open at Google.com.
- Click Tools (the gear near the upper right corner of the window) or press Alt+X and select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, Browsing history section, click Delete…
- Check only Temporary internet files and website files.All other boxes should be unchecked.
- Click Delete
- Depending on the volume of temporary files on your computer, this may take a minute or two to complete.
For Chrome Users:
- Hold Ctrl + Shift + Delete to open up the Clear Browsing Data Window, check the box for Cached Images and Files, and click “Clear Browsing Data” to proceed.
For Android Users:
Go to “Settings”.
Look for the “DEVICE” section and press on the “Apps” option.
Look for your browser app and select it.
Press on “Clear Cache”.
You should be set to go after this is done. For further information contact us for help!
Thanks and Enjoy!