Earlier this month Latitude Geographics announced the general availability of Geocortex Essentials 3.15. These releases include significant amount of development, resulting in many new features and fixes. Below is a short list of the key additions included this release.
Geocortex Essentials 3.15
- Compatible with ArcGIS Server 10.2.
- Comprehensive Support for Coded Value Domains. A new feature called the Services Enhancement Proxy can be used to improve and standardize the handling of feature data with coded value domain fields, among other things.
- Standardized Presentation of date/time Data. The Services Enhancement Proxy is also used to standardize the presentation of date/time data.
- Access ArcGIS Online secure content. Public ArcGIS Online content has been supported since Essentials 3.12. With this release, administrators can now create sites and applications that contain secured content from ArcGIS Online.
- Feature Clustering. Flare Cluster Symbols on Feature Layers with colour and threshold control.
- Heat Maps. Heat Map symbolization on Feature Layers with colour gradient control.